Life’s little emergencies are what our walk in clinics are for. You cut your hand slicing vegetables. We’ll stitch it up and get you back in the kitchen to finish that special birthday meal. You twisted your ankle while training for a half-marathon. We’ll wrap it so it heals and you can still go for a personal best. You’ve got a cough and you’re worried you’ll lose your voice before that big presentation. We’ll choose the most effective medicine so that you can focus on getting your speech just the way you want it. Your daughter eats a brownie and breaks out in hives. We’ll stop the reaction, and order tests to find out what she might be allergic to, so that you have what you need to keep your child safe.
CityMD’s Walk In Promise
At CityMD urgent care, we care about your health—and we care about your priorities. Our staff—from our front desk to our physicians—will treat you quickly and efficiently while taking the time to listen to you. CityMD doctors, medical assistants and technicians are trained in all aspects of urgent care medicine for both adults and children.
We’ll never rush you—and we’ll never make you wait.
For immediate, fast, and comprehensive care, just walk in one of our urgent care clinics today! You may also register online to expedite your wait time, or call us at 212-772-3627 with any questions.
If you are experiencing significant chest pain, rectal bleeding, or are losing consciousness, your condition may be life threatening and you should call 911.
Some of the Urgent Care Injuries and Illnesses We Treat
- Cuts, scrapes, wounds & lacerations
- Sprains, strains
- Minor fractures & dislocations
- Broken bones
- Minor burns
- Rashes and insect bites
- Abscess, boils
- Allergic reactions
- Dehydration requiring IV hydration
- Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting & stomach flu
- Congestion & upper respiratory infections
- Cough, cold & flu
- Migraines & headaches
- Bronchitis, wheezing & asthma attacks
- Ear infections, earaches & foreign body removal
- Corneal abrasions
- Nose bleeds (packing available)
- Sore throat & strep throat
- Pink eye
- Urinary tract infections
- STD & HIV screening
- Cholesterol, diabetes & thyroid screening
- Immunizations & vaccinations
- School, Sport & Annual Physicals Exams